Remember when having a website was cutting edge? Now having a website is as basic as a business card. So how do you distinguish yourself among the 108 million websites out there? With video on your website of course! New developments have made it possible to have high quality video playing on your website with no player compatibility problems or video server issues. Web 2.0 is here and it is all about using video to produce dramatic results.
That Don’t Impress Me Much.
Until now most of us have been under-whelmed with the results of our websites. We spend a lot of money to get a website and to get people there, but where are the calls?
Man The Phones!
Enter Web Video. By applying the most compelling promotional tool – video, with the most prevalent market penetration platform – the web. You might finally see the results you’ve been longing for.
Just the Facts Ma’am.
Trends documented by recent studies have many companies scurrying to get video on their websites. One such study by the Online Publishes Association asked 3500 web site visitors to report on their actions after visiting a web site that had streaming video on it. The facts speak for themselves:
- 70% of respondents said they had seen a video ad online.
- 44% said they had taken some kind of action as a result of seeing that video.
- Specifically, 34 percent went to the corresponding brand’s Web site.
- Approximately 15 percent requested information.
- 14 percent reportedly went to a brick-and-mortar store.
- 9 percent said they made a purchase after seeing the video ad.